AVA3i - Advanced Intelligent Infrastructure and Industry.
The engineering company LLC "AVATRI" is a member of the group of companies LLC "TECHNOPARK-AUTOMATION".
The company has been an authorized distributor of SIEMENS AG for 15 years and it is the largest regional supplier of electronic and electrical equipment for industrial customers.
The company performs complex scope of works in engineering, assembly, installation, commissioning and maintenance of industrial facilities as well as civil engineering.
In connection with the opening of a new international project in Tehran - the construction of the world's largest shopping and entertainment center IRAN MALL, we need a project manager.
:Our wishes for the candidate:
You are trained, ready to work on the final result, to bear responsibility for it, and also have the following necessary competencies:
- You have a higher technical education (electrical or heat power engineering);
- Your advantage is the practical experience and knowledge of the construction industry;
- You know perfectly the communication systems and low-current systems;
- You have knowledge of building automation systems;
- You have experience of participation in foreign projects, interaction with foreign partners is desirable;
- You speak English fluently - the level of Upper-Intermediate (MANDATORY);
- You are ready for business trips;
- You have experience in E-plan, AutoCAD;
- You have experience in negotiating at different levels;
- You have experience in project sales (the B2B market is a significant advantage);
- You want to work in a team of motivated and qualified professionals, develop leadership and make independent decisions.
- developed leadership qualities;
- successful experience of people management;
- good communication skills;
- engineering thinking;
- focus on results.
- Planning of work and assessment of resource requirements for the project;
- Organization of work in engineering, installation and commissioning of automation systems;
- Management of development of technical documentation, construction and installation and commissioning;
- Control of time-schedules and quality of work;
- Management of the project team;
- Effective resource management;
- Organization of meetings;
- Preparation and execution of reports;
- Control over the fulfillment of contract terms;
- Ensuring the timely signing of Acts, the work performed by the Customer;
- Ensuring the timeliness of the Customer's calculations for the work performed.
We offer you:
- Work in a modern company, with a European management system taking a leading position in the market of intelligent infrastructure solutions in Russia;
- Employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Nature of work: traveling (long business trips to project sites);
- Wage level: discussed in the interview (we consider the expectations of candidates);
- Opportunity for career growth.
You expect interesting foreign and Russian projects, technical and marketing support from our leading experts and experts of equipment manufacturers companies.